Become a part of the #1 Best Place to Work in Lubbock!! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organization and work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team (real estate experience not needed) as a Real Estate Assistant. If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning Lubbock real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO as their integrator: They’re the ones who are going to take the ideas from the Visionary and make them real. They drive execution. They pull together all the different functions in the organization and really get us marching down the path of making the vision happen. And there’s a lot of special ways that they work with the Visionary.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, CRM, database management and back-office support
- Provide the highest level of customer service to agents, clients, and customers
- Processing of all contracts through closing and guiding clients through the Real Estate process
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files
- Continue to take a day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing the workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Can work well independently, but also realizes the value of being a team player
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, and ability to work independently and make sound decisions without much oversight
- Real estate experience not required
Why Join Us?
- Our team is a family and we have a culture of positivity, respect, and collaboration.
- The Lindsey Bartley Team is a top-producing real estate team and this opportunity is a chance to start your career on a path of success and growth. Your potential is limitless!
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with within their life.
Benefits include paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.