We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing Real Estate team. If the idea of being an instrumental component in developing a business gets your adrenaline going, keep reading.
We are in search of a self-motivated, accountable, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment! This individual will be honest, organized, and have a passion for delivering superior client care. In addition to gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the company. The ideal Executive Assistant likes variety and is stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. This individual will need to be resourceful, proactive, and enjoy being the backbone and support of the sales team.
This role is in-office and supports the CEO as their integrator: They’re the ones who are going to take the ideas from the Visionary and make them real. They drive execution. They pull together different functions in the organization and really get us marching down the path of making the vision happen.
- Ensure that all team members are providing excellent customer experiences to improve satisfaction and referral ratings
- Maintain excellent working relationships with vendors who represent our brand is a positive light and provide good service to our customers
- Create databases and systems for lead generation and client management to help the teamwork effectively
- Conduct innovative marketing experiences to attract potential clients
- Provide training for all staff on key trends in the marketplace and new tools that are available to keep us cutting edge
- Create effective processes on the team so the agent can focus on selling more properties and increase sales
- Oversee the administrative staff and enforce accountability in achieving their goals
- Eliminate all guesswork and present clients with answers prior to questions being asked
- Oversee budget and act as a liaison between the Agent and the Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Grow the business through promotions, recruiting, and gaining referrals
- Attention to detail is required for this position
- At least 3 years of administrative experience preferred
- High school diploma required and some college a plus
- Training experience a huge plus
- Dedication to excellence
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service
- Bilingual is a major plus
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education.