The Director of Operations is a highly assertive, passionate, organized, people-oriented expediter who operates with high urgency. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion. They are dynamic, fearlessly resourceful and will push to get answers.
This individual possesses a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others. They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g P&Ls and spreadsheets) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They are highly responsible and accountable.
The Director of Operations is committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. They are deeply committed to supporting the team leader in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and developing their own skills and developing into a supportive leader on the team.
As the success of the team grows, this individual will be an integral part of hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage the contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- MUST have active OK Real Estate License (or in the process of obtaining one)
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals