The Director of Sales is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/She is an excellent leader within the organization and is able to build rapport and trust quickly with all agents and staff members. He/She unites all team members in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. This individual has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. A Director of Sales is responsible for managing all sales operations for an organization or business.
The Director of Sales leads the original production business by hiring, training, coaching, and holding accountable all agents at the hub. Through his/her leadership, this business continually sets the example for the rest of the locations in quality service, lead generation, and commitment to the company mission. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Director of Sales duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
- High energy?
- Growth minded?
- A servant leader?
Do You Have?
- Above-average sales background?
- Leadership experience?
PLEASE DO NOT MATT MIALE OR THE MIALE TEAM DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the mission and vision of the original production business
- Lead and motivate others to improve service to clients
- Hire, train, coach, and hold accountable all agents
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all agents of the local sales team, providing accountability, support, and guidance
- Hire, train, and coach all local agents
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Lead generate for new clients daily
- Lead all aspects of transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
- Keller Williams leadership experience preferred