Assistant to Broker
We are in search of a high-level integrator who has the desire and drive to make a positive impact on an expanding Real Estate company! You will be on the ground floor, as the right-hand, sharing their vision and playing an important role in building the business. You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!
The Real Estate Executive Assistant for the Fry Team is a fast-thinking, tech-savvy individual who is excited about implementing and managing multiple systems while also conquering a wide variety of daily tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated to work alongside a strong leader and is experienced in handling real estate transactions including managing & marketing listings; managing schedules and project completion; customer service focused and highly professional.
With a take-charge work ethic and resourceful approach, this person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. You must be high-detail oriented, have strong computer and organizational skills, are decisive, task-based and enjoy project management through completion. Your main goal should always be growth: of themselves, the team and the results of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization through support work while advancing along with it!
- Organize manage, and help grow the client database through personal referrals, networking, and some appointment setting calls
- Build implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads (Email, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Assist in planning and coordinating client appreciation events and open house functions
- Some “runner” duties – put out or pick-up signs/lockboxes, errands, etc.
- Oversee and execute all listings, contracts, and offers.
- Oversee and complete all paperwork preparation
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Tech-savvy is a requirement
- Marketing experience is a must – social media, print, email, web-based, etc.
- Real Estate Administration or Transaction Coordination experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products, G-Suite, MLS, etc. is helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Resourceful adaptable, and maintains a positive attitude
- Solutions-based approach with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Learning-based goal-oriented, and willingness to be held accountable
- Proven ability to succeed and excel in a high volume environment
- May require moderate lifting at times (think the case of waters not heavy lifting)
- Willing to work flexible hours (may require some nights and weekends)