We are in search of a high-level integrator who has the desire and drive to make a positive impact on an expanding Real Estate company!
The Real Estate Executive Assistant for Joan Arkins is a fast-thinking, tech-savvy individual who is excited about implementing and managing multiple systems while also conquering a wide variety of daily tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated to work alongside a strong leader and wants to be rewarded for their commitment to excellence with increased responsibility and leadership opportunities within the company.
With a take-charge work ethic and resourceful approach, this person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. You must be high-detail oriented. The Executive Assistant will serve as the right hand and finds fulfillment in collaborating to execute the vision of the business. Their main goal should always be growth: of themselves, their team and the results of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization through support work while advancing along with it!
Note: Please do not contact us directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Thank you!
Office Location & Hours – please be within a 20 minute commute.
Close to Ponce City Market, Midtown Atlanta
Friday – Tuesday work week preferred but not required. Please don’t allow this to prevent you from applying.
- Organize manage, and help grow the client database through personal referrals, networking, and some appointment setting calls
- Create and implement systems to increase efficiency in overall business functionality
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads (Email, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Assist in planning and coordinating client appreciation events and open house functions
- Some “runner” duties – put out or pick-up signs/lockboxes, errands, etc.
- Assist in coordinating with all parties attached to the real estate transaction to ensure a seamless client experience
- Be the first point of contact in handling all client inquiries and concerns
- Care of front and back-office support, pre-listing & listing management
- Tech-savvy is a requirement
- Marketing experience is a must – social media, print, email, web-based, etc.
- Real Estate Administration or Transaction Coordination experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products, G-Suite, MLS, etc. is helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Resourceful adaptable, and maintains a positive attitude
- Solutions-based approach with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Learning-based goal-oriented, and willingness to be held accountable
- Proven ability to succeed and excel in a high volume environment
- Must have a valid GA Driver’s License
- May require moderate lifting at times (think a case of waters not heavy lifting)
- Willing to work flexible hours (may require some nights and weekends)