We are in search of a high-level integrator who has the desire to make an impact on business and grow into a leadership position. The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems and create a five-star customer experience. The ideal candidate is excited to work with a strong leader and wants to be rewarded for their commitment to excellence with increased responsibility, mentorship, and leadership opportunities.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to holding the team leader accountable and completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, delivering superior customer service, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. The Executive Assistant will serve as the team leader’s right hand and will collaborate in order to execute the vision of the business.
Are you someone who is energetic, creative, and passionate about taking a vision and making it a reality? This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
This opportunity provides a base salary plus a bonus structure with massive growth and expansion! Leadership and educational opportunities available as well!
- Organize manage, and grow client database
- Create and implement systems to increase efficiency in internal/external communication and overall business functionality
- Execute marketing campaigns to generate leads (newsletters, emails, social media)
- Establish a brand and grow social media presence through creative social media marketing
- Assist in planning and coordinating client events and open houses
- Provide a Ritz Carlton level of customer service throughout the sale and beyond to increase retention and referral business
- Update assemble and deliver pre-listing and pre-buyer packets
- Follow up with leads and ensure that all lead information is accurate
- Present the lead agent with a daily list of leads to call
- Proactively create solutions for any problems that may arise
- Seek learning opportunity to improve skills
- Maintain organization in all aspects of the business
- Track company expenses
- Responsible for front and back-office support, pre-listing & listing management
- Experience in supporting a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills – social media, print, and web-based
- Technologically-savvy with programs, creatively-inclined, and solutions-driven
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and work independently
- Calm under pressure
- Leadership potential
- Proven ability to succeed
- Quick-learner and solutions-based
- Passion for building relationships and serving others
- Friendly and outgoing