Become a part of the #1 Best Place to Work in Boynton Beach! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organization, work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry, and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team (real estate experience not needed) as a Real Estate Assistant. If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning Boynton Beach real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO as their integrator: They’re the ones who are going to take the ideas from the Visionary and make them real. They drive execution. They pull together all the different functions in the organization and really get us marching down the path of making the vision happen. And there’s a lot of special ways that they work with the Visionary.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, CRM, database management and back-office support
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers
- Review, answer, and coordinate all emails for both agents to act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Take administrative tasks off the plate of the agent, organizing the workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Aid in Scheduling and collecting feedback of all Buyer Tours, Listing Showings, Inspections, Appraisals, and Photo Appointments
- Manage transaction coordination from contract to close
- Organize client events, manage social media, and advertise/promote business through marketing
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, and ability to work independently and make sound decisions without much oversight
- Real estate experience preferred but not required – more important are the abilities to be resourceful, manage all administrative/clerical responsibilities, and continually seek professional and personal growth
Our team is extremely collaborative and team-oriented, we have a culture of open communication and learning.
The opportunity for growth and advancement is a reality within our team, we want individuals who are looking for evolution and will lead by example.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact on this business – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!