The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This person is a self-starter and is comfortable working on their own and independently!
- Work independently – Be a self starter with little to no supervision at times!
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee all contracts through closing.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
Over $20,000 in bonus potential based on performance.