Who are we?
We are an energetic, growing real estate team serving the Norman/OKC Metro area. Our mission is to change the way people experience buying and selling homes. We strive to provide the very best customer experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. We are looking for team members who will push the status quo. We are looking for fun, energetic team members. We love what we do and we believe by having an environment that is positive and fun, we can change the experience our clients have.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
The Executive Assistant will be a reflection of our team with all contact with clients. While the main duties and responsibilities are to support our agents and maintain/build our team’s systems and processes; building long-lasting relationships with clients is very important as well.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Oversee closing coordinator who handles all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience