$36,000 base salary plus great bonus structure plan to potentially get $7-10k/year more for a motivated individual
About this Position: We are in search of an organized, proactive, highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment. This individual will be a problem solver who is a true team player and who strives to achieve honesty and integrity in everything that they do.
We hope you love systems and technology, enjoy learning and are an individual who can think on your feet because every day brings a different challenge in Real Estate! You will need to be tenacious, detail-oriented, and a quick problem solver because this role will require managing listings, building processes, and helping to grow the business.
Are you someone who is energetic, caring and passionate about assisting clients through the most important purchase/sale of their life? This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers
- Manage CRM, client database system
- Goal tracking and accountability for team members
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing the workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Aid in Scheduling of all Buyer Tours, Listing Showings, Inspections, Appraisals, and Photo Appointments
- Organize client events, manage social media, and advertise/promote business through marketing
- Manage and coordinate all listing and social media marketing
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, and ability to work independently and make sound decisions without much oversight.
- Real estate experience preferred but not required. More important are the abilities to be resourceful, manage all administrative/clerical responsibilities, and continually seek professional and personal growth.
Our team is extremely passionate about giving back to the community and building lasting relationships with clients and vendors.
The opportunity for growth and advancement is a reality within our team, we want individuals who are looking for evolution and will lead by example.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal within their life.
Our culture is caring, positive, and truly dedicated to creating a collaborative, supportive work environment.