Thompson Realty Group
We’re on a talent search for a diligent real estate Executive Assistant!
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to clients and to our colleagues – is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true professional that will become our operational backbone and will do everything from helping create/foster culture, implement systems, execute basic admin duties with transaction processing, marketing, “IT” related support issues, and human resources.
In this essential role, you will primarily be the Operations Manager of the team and will manage all things operations.
Please note: The ability to generate your own sales will not be an option within this position.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings activation and listing maintenance
- Weekly client communications
- Responsible for inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Responsible for communication with sellers and validation of listing details
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up
- Social Media & Email Marketing
- Weekly/Monthly reporting on company goals
- Take part in Employee development
- CRM management
- Planning and implementing events
- Lead other team members in an effective and efficient manner
- Real Estate Experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills – social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills – skilled with excel
- Ability to learn complex IT systems
- Skilled in Office applications
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed