The Listing Coordinator relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
A Listing Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the question: “What coaching do you have for me? And “What can I do better”?
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
- Execute all required steps to list a property and get it under agreement, such as reviewing and ensuring all listing docs are completed correctly, opening a pre-escrow with our title company, ordering any inspections, NHD’s and HW’s as requested by the Seller(s)/Listing Agent, preparing listing materials including Open House Binder, online marketing/3rd party sites and schedule open houses
- Input listing information into the MLS, maintain documents and track progress for each listing, and update necessary information in client database and transaction management systems including all online marketing resources/3rd party sites
- Consult with sellers as needed to coordinate property photography, inspections/repairs, signage, lockbox, access requirements and other marketing activities required for showing the properties
- Sole back-up for a Listing manager when she is out of town ensuring all items are taken care as seamlessly as possible
- Solely responsible for inputting all offers into the multiple offer spreadsheet accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all pertinent spreadsheets are updated frequently and when any new changes arise – status sheet, transaction journal, scoreboard
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelors Degree