Our Real Estate Team is seeking a Listing Coordinator who can oversee daily operations and provide exceptionally knowledgeable customer service that will increase sales and grow our existing customer base through repeat business and referrals. Someone who is not afraid of being on the phone, interacting with clients and customers!
The candidate will also be maintaining files, implementing systems, and executing our marketing strategy. If you are a detail-oriented professional with previous experience in real estate, we would love to talk to you today.
- Available for clients via phone – some after hours and weekend availablity
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages preferred but not required. Willing to train the right talent!
- MLS experience helpful.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment.