We are seeking a talented, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through digital, social, content and creative marketing efforts.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for attracting and engaging two distinct audiences; real estate agents and their customers. Five Doors Network empowers its member agents with the systems and tools they need to transform the real estate industry and wow buyers and sellers with their commitment, creativity and access to industry-leading technology and data.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing & Digital Growth. Together they will architect and implement strategic online and traditional marketing concepts that align with best practice and demonstrate ROI, specifically the expansion of social media channels, the optimization of web channels through SEO and SEM, marketing automation touch programs, email marketing, PR, and event marketing. This position requires cooperative interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, technology and outsourced vendor teams to ensure that our websites, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and achieve overall goals.
Familiarity with social media, pay-per-click, SEO, content marketing, and database marketing concepts, practices, and procedures is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus.
Emphasis is placed on data-driven, results-based decision making. This individual will be tasked with regularly reporting campaign results and system ROI. Other secondary responsibilities include maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory, overseeing outsourced design projects in alignment with brand standards, creating and posting social media imagery and copy, maintaining databases and preparing reports.
The ideal candidate is independent and highly-motivated. The Marketing Manager will be encouraged to provide feedback to make existing processes more efficient.
- Designs and implements automated touch campaigns leveraging our tech stack
- Drafts effective social, email, advertising, and collateral messaging in alignment with brand standards
- Maintains social media editorial calendar and creates strategic supporting posts and imagery (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Manages creative projects with outsourced vendors
- Collaborates with agent members, growth leaders, customer service and operations to ensure the adoption and automation of systems and processes
- Prepares weekly campaign and system performance reports and identifies opportunities for improvement in lead generation and/or conversion
- Manages web properties including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Brainstorm high-impact corporate and local events and support in event planning/coordination
- Execute PR strategies including syndicating press releases and booking our thought leaders for speaking engagements
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related majors
- Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management experience
- Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, energetic, positive team player
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for bringing new solutions and testing new concepts iteratively
- Knowledge of creative design concepts
- Strong familiarity with social media best practices, SEO, and SEM
- Comfortable working within web-based tools like Salesforce, BoomTown, Mail Chimp, Canva, and social ad managers
- Experience with Adobe Suite a plus
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred but not required