Are you an optimistic leader with a strong background in accounting and bookkeeping? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning New York real estate brokerage, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Market Center Accountant (MCA) is a critical member of the Keller Williams Market Center leadership team, alongside the Operating Principal and Team Leader. In collaboration with the leadership team, the MCA uses the systems, and tools, to drive the Keller Williams Market Center to profitability through growth in market share.
- Collaborate with the Operating Principal (OP) and Team Leader (TL) to plan for Market Center profitability.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL for systems evaluations.
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s value package, and lead systematic communications of value.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills, people-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver, Detailed oriented, technologically savvy, a strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills, self-driven, and passionate about developing business growth and opportunity
- Mandatory requirements: Supportive leader; Full charge bookkeeper; Accounting background; 1–3 years industry; financial, administrative, and management experience; expense management experience; accounting degree or experience is preferred
We are the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.