Looking for a position where your contribution makes a difference; where your decisions and skill will help our clients and team have amazing experiences? We are looking for someone who wants to take charge and responsibility, a person who absolutely loves being behind the scenes and enjoys putting a process or system into place.
We invite you to join us in helping our real estate team move forward. Help us grow by working with us, a talented and committed group of real estate professionals with a fantastic office culture delivering a quality experience to our real estate buyers, sellers and investors.
If you think you have the personal integrity to be the best you can be and are willing to be authentic, honest and ready to just go for it, then do it… go for it and let’s grow together.
If this sounds like YOU, then let’s continue the conversation! Read the job responsibilities and qualifications below and apply.
- Conduct innovative marketing experiences to attract potential clients
- Keep the team up to date on market trends and tools by providing engaging training sessions regularly
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc., to maintain good standing in the community
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers that will increase customer satisfaction ratings
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agent to organize the workflow and reduce inefficiencies
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Recruiting Sales Agents
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Client/Customer Care and touch program
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Expert knowledge of MS Office required
- Some training experience helpful
- 3+ years of administrative experience helpful
- Attention to detail is required for this position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Real Estate Licensed Preferred but not required