Who are we looking for?
We are in search of a high-level integrator who has the desire and drive to make a positive impact on an expanding Real Estate company! You will be on the ground floor, as the right-hand, sharing the vision and playing an important role in building this business. You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!
The Director of Operations for Cory Lauer and Company is a fast-thinking, tech-savvy individual who is excited about implementing and managing multiple systems while also conquering a wide variety of daily tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated to work alongside a strong leader and wants to be rewarded for their commitment to excellence with increased responsibility and leadership opportunities within the company.
With a take-charge work ethic and resourceful approach, this person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. You must be high-detail oriented. You will serve as the right hand and find fulfillment in collaborating to execute the vision of the business. Your main goal should always be growth: of themselves, the team and the results of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization through support work while advancing along with it! There is endless income potential when you help the company grow.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT COREY LAUER OR KW NAPLES DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.
- Organize manage, and help grow the client database through personal referrals, networking, and some appointment setting calls
- Create and implement systems to increase efficiency in overall business functionality
- Create and execute marketing campaigns, social media, and print collateral to generate leads.
- Maintain and improve the company website to increase leads and brand awareness
- Assist in planning and coordinating client appreciation events and open house functions
- Attend networking events and create ways to increase brand awareness
- Assist in coordinating with all parties attached to the real estate transaction to ensure a seamless client experience
- Be the first point of contact in handling all client inquiries and concerns
- Oversee and supervise front and back-office support, transaction coordinator & listing manager
- Recruit and train both administrative staff and sales agents
- Hold Agents accountable to sales goals and metrics
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Tech-savvy is a requirement
- Marketing experience is a plus – social media, print, email, web-based, etc.
- Real Estate experience is preferred, not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products, G-Suite, MLS, etc. is helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Resourceful adaptable, and maintains a positive attitude
- Solutions-based approach with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Learning-based goal-oriented, and willingness to be held accountable
- Proven ability to succeed and excel in a high volume environment
- Willing to work flexible hours (may required some nights and weekends)