Looking for a position where your contribution makes a difference; where your decisions and skill will help our clients and team have amazing experiences? We are looking for someone who wants to take charge and responsibility, a person who absolutely loves being behind the scenes and enjoys putting a process or system into place.
We invite you to join us in helping our real estate team move forward. Help us grow by working with us, a talented and committed group of real estate professionals with a fantastic office culture delivering a quality experience to our real estate buyers, sellers and investors.
If you think you have the personal integrity to be the best you can be and are willing to be authentic, honest and ready to just go for it, then do it… go for it and let’s grow together.
If this sounds like YOU, then let’s continue the conversation! Read the job responsibilities and qualifications below and apply.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify the broker of necessary details
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Recruiting Sales Agents
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Client/Customer Care and touch program
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Real Estate Licensed Preferred but not required