Do you have Administrative Assistant experience and strong computer skills? Our top producing Real Estate Team is seeking an organized, detailed, energetic person to join the Team. Do you like to handle the administrative tasks, solve problems, and manage projects? Our position offers a fun work environment, the opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of real estate, and growth in your professional development.
As the Executive Assistant for the Kouri Team, you’ll enjoy:
- Professional coaching to assist in job/career development
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary increases/performance bonuses
- Primarily remote work with some in-office work
- Manage the day to day operations of our office.
- Handle the marketing and publishing of real estate listings
- Transaction management from contract to close
- Marketing for the team on Social Media with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Proficient in DocuSign and Dot Loop to act as a liaison between real estate agents, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the real estate process.
- Use Google Suite to create timelines and follow up ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions.
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real Estate license preferred
- Working knowledge of the following systems: Google Suite, Excel, Zoom, MLS, Keller Williams Command (preferred), and generally savvy with technology
- Marketing skills – social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Positive, growth mindset
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE KOURI TEAM DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.