The ideal Assistant Team Leader is a top producer with a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision “We Dominate our Marketplace, Have a Servant Leadership Mentality and Always Strive for Excellence Through High Standards.” They assist the Team Leader in leveraging the tools of KW Command technology and the Growth Initiative to achieve set expectations through recruiting and retaining agents.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others and be a Servant Leader through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty or their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead, influence others, and change people’s lives.
This person has at least 2–3 years of real estate sales experience and are in the top 20 percent of their office. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions.
They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT KELLER WILLIAMS PROFESSIONALS DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Act as Team Leader in his/her absence, and whenever required
- Assist in all aspects of the office management
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Work with Team Leader to recruit new Top Agent talent
- Have proficiency of KW Command and Tech Audits
- Help share the Market Center’s value story
- Work with Team Leader to coach existing associates
- Manage Executive Leadership to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Assist and/or lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in the market
- Leadership Team (Staff) – To set goals, plans, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plans, train, develop careers, coach – daily
- Team Leader – Coordinate efforts, Goals and be accountable– daily
- Prospective Associates – Prospect, schedule appointments, meet and sign up – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Leadership Team (Staff)
- Sales associates
- Real Estate License and sales experience required
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Mastery of the MREA models and systems
- Technology skills and mastery of KW Command preferred
- MLS experience