We are in search of a self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative problem solving, and action-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! This individual will be responsible for helping our team service our clients in a systematic, customer service approach from contract to close. Allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: Convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
The main priority of the Real Estate Client Care Coordinator is to take care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until the successful closing.
- Are You Detail-Oriented?
- Great at Communicating?
- Able to Solve Problems Creatively?
- A Pro at Great Customer Service?
- Excited about Systematic Approaches?
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SARAH NEELEY OR KELLER WILLIAMS DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.
- Well versed in reading and processing all contracts
- Be able to maintain client files
- Be responsible for communicating effectively with clients to ensure fiduciary services is delivered from contract to close
- Be able to prepare addenda and coordinate signing
- Be able to ensure a 5 Star client experience
- Team Communication
- Provide file updates to the Sales Team
- Provide file updates to Keller Williams Front Desk and Market Center Administrator
- Provide contract progress updates to the team members
- Provide proper communication to team members, when needed, in the negotiation process or for problem resolution
- Be able to build rapport with the cooperating agent and/or their assistant
- Technologically savvy – able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Strong computer skills, MS Office, MLS, databases, Dotloop, CRM
- Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents
- Solid understanding of real estate contracts including writing offers and counteroffers, repair process, and closing details
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Ability to bring about order in the midst of chaos
- Learning-based mentality
- Deadline driven
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Service-based attitude