The Real Estate Executive Assistant for Artur Guney is a fast-thinking, tech-savvy individual who is excited about implementing and managing multiple systems while also conquering a wide variety of daily tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated to work alongside a strong leader and wants to be rewarded for their commitment to excellence with increased responsibility and leadership opportunities within the company.
With a take-charge work ethic and resourceful approach, this person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. The Executive Assistant will serve as the Team Leader’s right hand and finds fulfillment in collaborating to execute the vision of the business. Their main goal should always be growth: of themselves, their team, and the results of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization through support work while advancing along with it!
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 (BOE) + Bonuses on referral business
Office Location: 1701 Duke St Ste 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Organize manage, and help grow the client database through personal referrals, networking, and some appointment setting calls
- Create and implement systems to increase efficiency in overall business functionality
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads (Email, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Assist in planning and coordinating client appreciation events and open house functions
- Some “runner” duties - put out or pick-up signs/lockboxes, errands, etc.
- Assist in coordinating with all parties attached to the real estate transaction to ensure a seamless client experience
- Be the first point of contact in handling all client inquiries and concerns
- Care of front and back-office support, pre-listing and listing management
- Tech-savvy is a requirement
- Marketing experience is a must - social media, print, email, web-based, etc.
- Real Estate Administration or Transaction Coordination experience is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, MLS, Mailchimp, etc. is helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Resourceful adaptable, and maintains a positive attitude
- Solutions-based approach with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Learning-based goal-oriented, and willingness to be held accountable
- Proven ability to succeed and excel in a high volume environment