The Damon Penn Group
Top producing Keller Williams residential real estate team is in need of an enthusiastic professional individual who will excel and take customer service to the next level. Our mission is to provide clients with sound business advice and represent their interests with the highest level of professionalism, intelligence and integrity in the real estate industry.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the overall front office management, the logistical support for team members; and coordination of all other internal and external relationships.
This position focuses on ensuring the Lead Realtor functions at a high level of productivity. Ensuring the Lead Realtor schedule runs smoothly is the top priority. This involves preparing and maintaining files prior to meetings. The position requires high competencies in office organization and management, interpersonal relationship skills, planning meetings and managing schedules. In addition, the position requires an ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, take initiative, work independently and be flexible in order to fulfill both stated and implied responsibilities. The EA must be professional with exemplary telephone etiquette, display the utmost discretion and have excellent customer relations skills.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Transaction management: Oversee all contracts through closing. This includes acting as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc during the process of a transaction to effectively manage the administrative tasks involved from contract to close.
- Document management, including ensuring compliance with office, helping with e-signatures and assistance with contracts
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings: validating info, inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system, preparing marketing, managing signs & lockboxes
- Responsible for appointment preparation including generating Home Value Reports
- Database & client management including anniversary, closing gifts & client events
- Responsible for helping lead agent or showing assistant by scheduling and arranging showings as well as sending buyers/agents any relevant info or MLS attachments prior
- Responsible for managing & growing online reputation & request reviews from clients
- Responsible for Open House coordination, set up & follow up
- Social Media & Email Marketing, including all social media platforms.
- input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to quickly shift focus and prioritize
- Working knowledge of the following systems:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills – social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills – skilled with excel
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (preferred but not required)