The Andrew Lamb Real Estate team is looking for an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is the Executive Assistant, who is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues – is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. The ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and shifting priorities is a must in the successful candidate.
As the Executive Assistant for the Andrew Lamb Real Estate Team, you will enjoy:
- Professional coaching to grow personally and professionally
- Growth opportunities
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings activation and listing maintenance
- Home Value Reports
- Client care calls
- Responsible for inputting listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up
- Social Media and Email Marketing, including all social media platforms.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have the ability to quickly shift focus and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills – social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills – skilled with excel
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Proven ability to succeed
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANDREW LAMB DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.