Become a part of one of the best real estate teams in Florida. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this position
We are looking for an experienced, driven professional who is looking to make a transition to a top-performing team. If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life? we are looking for the best of the best!! if you want to be part of an award-winning Panama City Beach Real Estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation: Base salary with potential raise after 90-day training completion + bonus/commission structure + licensing sponsorship and classes!
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO as their integrator: They’re the ones who are going to take the ideas from the Visionary and make them real. They drive execution. They pull together all the different functions in the organization and really get us marching down the path of making the vision happen. And there’s a lot of special ways that they work with the Visionary:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and office support
- Client Care/ Customer Service/ Vendor Relations
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Manage CRM data
- Organize and manage a marketing material
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills. Marketing skills social media, print, and web-based (SEO experience, major plus)
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Real estate or related industry experience required
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.