Fiki Properties Group
The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team. If the idea of making outbound calls for 4-5 hours of your workday to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
This is an in-office position with the majority of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. The focus on this role is outbound calling to follow up on various leads.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle using our CRM
- Provide exceptional customer service
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Texas Real Estate license (Real estate experience not required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven inside sales experience preferred
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services