The ideal candidate MUST have a background in Residential Real Estate, whether it be in sales, marketing, administratively or residential real estate closings. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and will pay special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy “to-do lists.” They will be an “outside the box” thinker and problem solver, will work well in both a team setting and independently. The right candidate will be persistent in following up with third parties to the Real Estate transaction to keep us within our contract deadlines and get our client to the closing table on time.
The perfect person for this position looks for any way they might help us maintain focus on keeping the engine of this business going with more leads and team members. In short, the right person has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done. And they have to do it with a smile on their face and a servant’s heart.
This person will take over ALL of the administrative tasks in our business. We are looking for the person who loves taking administrative tasks off our plate and gives 100% effort to those important tasks. Some of the other important business tasks will be to develop and implement systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back-office support. These tasks require a detailed person who enjoys juggling many different tasks and systematically accomplishing them. In other words, you must love systems, detailed work, accounting, and operations.
We are driven, busy and we need someone who has the skill and motivation to make our lives easier. If that sentence does not turn you off, please keep reading, this could be the right job for you.
Office Location – please be within a 20-minute commute.
Atlanta, GA 30350
- Relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision
- Is structured in their daily routine and their life already. In fact, they could hold a class on it
- Is self-taught and would rather find answers than ask questions
- Is naturally coachable
- Interprets challenges as Opportunities rather than obstacles
- Moves with speed and efficiency
- Deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication
- Able to deliver a very high level of customer service
- Ability to focus and can do one thing without getting distracted.Assisting and supporting a team of salespeople
- Maintaining a constant presence on social media
- Maintaining a database management system(s) and training assistants and interns on systems and processes
- Up-beat and considers themselves to be a perfectionist
- Extremely computer savvy, and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth
- Somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion
- Competitive in nature and loves to win
- Possess a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of “fun” to the group
- Experience with Contact Retention Management Systems is a plus
- background in Residential Real Estate (sales, marketing, administratively) or residential real estate closings a MUST
- Servant-leader attitude