We are seeking a Recruiter/Career Consultant to acquire a new talent and be part of our successful Team! We have a team of highly specialized and talented professionals and are in search of individuals who can keep pace with current growth and create new opportunities for the company. A top candidate must have extensive experience working in the real estate or recruiting industries. This individual will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. You will need to be adaptable, highly organized, and a true problem-solver.
Are you passionate about providing superior client service? Do you want a career where you can use your talents to make a difference in the lives of others? Do results and metrics drive you to succeed and excel?
This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You are a hunter.
- You hate to lose more than you love to win.
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this by demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership, and mentorship. You excel equally in relationships with talent at all stages of their careers. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
- Source and locate top administrative talent for Real Estate Agents
- Identify new talent through resumes and interviews
- Create and post job descriptions to generate candidate interest
- Communicate and schedule interviews with candidates
- Conduct and review behavioral assessments
- Conduct background checks and references
- Interview potential candidates using our recruiting process
- Onboard clients and provide top-tier customer service
- Facilitate the hiring process for clients while acting as a resource
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as for established employees
- Recruiting/Hiring experience a plus, not required
- The ability to relate to people and ask tough questions to identify potential talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Technologically-savvy and learning-based
- Familiarity with online job search websites
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong desire to assist others and provide incredible client service
Additional benefits include:
- Coaching and mentoring by the best in the business
- Paid attendance to conferences and events
- Medical reimbursement
- Massive growth opportunities with a growing company
- Additional performance-based bonus opportunities
We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire and train the cultural fit for each organization.
Our mission: To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide leverage by creating opportunities, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.