Position is in Kannapolis, NC. Please be within a reasonable commute.
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary, the sky is the limit with bonuses based on profitability, and benefits.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
- Recruit Agents to the Brokerage – accountable to set appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult associates to increase productivity and retention
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Share Market Center value with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in the key area of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- A successful and proven sales history
- Past success as a recruiter
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team leadership ability
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line