Become part of one of the best Real Estate Teams in Atlanta, GA. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company, work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry, and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition working as an Executive Assistant to a top-performing sales team (real estate experience not needed). If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for the best of the best. If you want to work in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO and all sales agents in the administrative tasks of the real estate transaction. This person will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and is willing to step outside of their job description to assist other team members as needed. This person has a passion for marketing and creating brand awareness.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate and compliant files and paperwork for all transactions
- Manage CRM, client database system
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions and issues throughout the closing process
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Draft commission statement put together closing files, and follow up with clients after-sale
- Utilize social media to market the company
- Organize and manage marketing material
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills. Marketing skills: social media, print, and web-based (SEO experience, major plus)
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed, proficient in Apple products
- Real estate or related industry experience preferred