Become a part of the #1 Best Real Estate company in Indy! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and become an expert in residential real estate.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition working as an Administrator/Transaction Coordinator to a top-performing sales team (real estate experience not needed). If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning High Point real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO and all sales agents in the administrative tasks of the real estate transaction. This person will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate and compliant files and paperwork for all transactions
- Manage CRM, client database system
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions and issues throughout the closing process
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Draft commission statement put together closing files, and follow up with clients after-sale
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, and paying bills
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, and ability to work independently and make sound decisions without much oversight.
- Real estate experience preferred but not required. More important are the abilities to be resourceful, manage all administrative/clerical responsibilities, and continually seek professional and personal growth.
The team was founded in 2002 to offer superior realty services in the Indianapolis area. We enjoy assisting our clients as they pursue their dreams—it’s what lights our fire!
The mission of the Indy Homes Team is to make a positive impact on the lives of everyone we come in contact with, to provide the utmost in service to our clients, and to have fun in the process.