Haley Garcia Group
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts to join this agent’s team. The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Transaction Coordinator, you will too!
This individual is a self-starter, strategic thinker, and highly organized. Potential to grow into an operations manager.
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team.
- Build, improve and maintain systems
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Team player who is willing to help when needed
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Growth mindset
- Appreciation and acceptance of accountability for their work.