We are seeking a Project Management/Director of Operations in Austin, TX for one of the top Real Estate teams in the Texas! This person will be the next high impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the owner. The ideal candidate will have a background launching fully visioned and related projects from inception to area-wide recognition. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in project management in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, ability to think strategically, and has an inspirational style.
We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team! The team is A+ players and we are ready to add another A+ player to the team.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities. 4x annual Byrne Joy Drive events, 6-8x year career nights, and others.
- Build, implement and manage/maintain Comarketing Program for Approved Vendors
- Create brand cohesion on all marketing pieces (listings, events, Television and Radio ads, websites, etc.)
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients, agents, vendors
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agents and EA/Ops, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Implement the team's Vision
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Track Record of Successful and Efficient Project Management
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Highly driven with a strong track record of success
- Positive attitude
- Hardcore work ethic