With recent events, many of you may find yourself working from home for the first time. Working from home can be challenging if you’re used to working in a busy office environment. Don’t let it kill your productivity!
Accountability is key to the success of any team. Team members who have big goals will need accountability to meet them.
If you are attending Mega Camp next week, you should be excited! It’s going to be an impactful week of learning and training. We can’t wait to attend the sessions and would love to see you while you’re there. Mega Camp is a big event and it takes some planning to be prepared for it. There are several things you can do before, during, and after Mega Camp to maximize your time there.
This month in our Monthly Training Webinar, we covered communication between agents and admins. In training admins, this is a topic that comes up again and again. Agents and Admins usually have fundamentally different personalities, so how can they work together?
Before you stop reading and think “I’ve read the MREA, this isn’t for me”, answer this question: Do you want your business to grow exponentially in the future? Almost all of us would answer that yes, of course, we want to grow. Yet many of us will accidentally ignore one of the single greatest tools we can have in our real estate business because we’ve read it before: the Millionaire Real Estate Agent.
Did you know that you are entering the first quarter of 2019 for real estate? You may be thinking that was a typo since the rest of the business world would consider October to be the start of the fourth quarter. The calendar for a real estate business works differently than other business calendars due to the nature of real estate transactions. If you haven’t started planning for 2019, start now using the tips below.
If you’ve ever interviewed for a job, you’ve probably been asked to tell a little about yourself. This question will stump candidates and cause them to stumble if they’re not prepared for it. It’s a question that can make or break the interview for a candidate depending on how it’s handled.
Put it in Writing
When tasking yourself each day, it is important that you have these tasks in writing or typed. As we know it is very simple and easy to drift away from the tasks at hand. By having things in writing, it is considered a legitimate commitment to doing it.
Just as we are considered committed to a task when having something time blocked or having a contract for something specific. All of these are very important and in writing.
Writing an Effective Resume
1) Format Format Format: Is your resume easy to read with headings, bullet points, and a simple font?
2) Name, Phone Number, Email & City should be in your heading at the top of the page
3) Replace your “Objective” with a “Career Summary”
4) Identify Accomplishments, not just job descriptions
5) Add your graduation date(s) to school(s) attended
6) Cater your resume for the Industry: look up key words used in the job descriptions you are applying for and see if that applies to you
7 Signs of Talent
1) Talent finds solutions
2) Talent shares your goals and fulfills your needs as a natural by-product of fulfilling their own
3) Talent knows what they want or is actively searching to know
4) Talent pushes you
5) Talent is continually raising the bar
6) Talent demands to be associated with Talent and attracts Talent to them
7) Talent talks the language of action and results
– Kelly Williams Realty, Inc Career Visioning –