📢💥💥 JUST FOR TODAY! You only have to worry about TODAY! Yesterday has passed. Tomorrow is unknown, be present. Stop looking at yesterday and tomorrow, live for today.
📢💥💥 GET COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE! If you want to grow, it starts with waking up every day ready to be challenged. Embrace the growing pains so you can grow to be the best version of yourself. Tonight I share tips on how to maximize your true potential by getting comfortable with being uncomfortable! ❤️❤️
📢💥💥 “NO” IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE. When we say Yes to something, we say No to something else. A simple “No” can protect our goals, and protect our path to achieving them.
How I started saying No, so I could say Yes to the things that matter ! ❤️❤️
Brindley opened up and was transparent about how her feelings aren’t facts and helps you recognize that too.
Things don’t always go the way we plan or the way we want. Life is hard. AND nothing worth having comes easy. How I learned to deal with Life on Life’s Terms without leaning on unhealthy behaviors to cope.
Put it in Writing
When tasking yourself each day, it is important that you have these tasks in writing or typed. As we know it is very simple and easy to drift away from the tasks at hand. By having things in writing, it is considered a legitimate commitment to doing it.
Just as we are considered committed to a task when having something time blocked or having a contract for something specific. All of these are very important and in writing.
Writing an Effective Resume
1) Format Format Format: Is your resume easy to read with headings, bullet points, and a simple font?
2) Name, Phone Number, Email & City should be in your heading at the top of the page
3) Replace your “Objective” with a “Career Summary”
4) Identify Accomplishments, not just job descriptions
5) Add your graduation date(s) to school(s) attended
6) Cater your resume for the Industry: look up key words used in the job descriptions you are applying for and see if that applies to you
7 Signs of Talent
1) Talent finds solutions
2) Talent shares your goals and fulfills your needs as a natural by-product of fulfilling their own
3) Talent knows what they want or is actively searching to know
4) Talent pushes you
5) Talent is continually raising the bar
6) Talent demands to be associated with Talent and attracts Talent to them
7) Talent talks the language of action and results
– Kelly Williams Realty, Inc Career Visioning –