Our team is looking for a Marketing Specialist with experience in Google Ads, SEO, ClickFunnels, and website management! The ideal candidate will create, implement, and execute marketing strategies to generate and nurture leads through the sales cycle. You are highly creative and yet data-driven. You work best in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, and you’re excited by quick problem-solving and handling multiple projects at once. You always have a solution, and a whatever-it-takes mindset.
● Own conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies that drive revenue, awareness, and interest in the company that include but are not limited to: Google Ads, SEO, ClickFunnels, etc.
● Establish revenue-based performance benchmarks, KPIs, and pipeline metrics including full-funnel CTR, conversion rates, etc. to drive scale, efficiency, and optimization
● Own creation and management of Marketing reports to measure campaign health, conversion rates, and revenue generated from inbound and outbound marketing activities
● Build, grow, scale, and document revenue-generating marketing operations
● Develop relevant strategic brand and sponsor partnerships to drive revenue
● Social media content creation
● Email campaign content creation
● Database management for new and existing leads
● 1+ year track record of successful revenue lead generation, nurture, and integrated marketing campaigns
● Experience with Google Ads, SEO, ClickFunnels, and website management.
● Proven success in partnering with Sales Teams for revenue goals
● Copy and content creator experience
● Proactive leader, learner, collaborator, and self-starter with a growth mindset
● Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage many projects at once
● Has a whatever it takes, solution-based approach to problem-solving