They must be relaxed, steady, and work at a methodical pace while using proof/facts and a high level of objectivity/impartiality in their actions and decision-making. They must have the ability to work with facts and technical information, have strong attention to detail, be cooperative, and work “by the book.” They must establish and nurture personal relationships and must be comfortable with personal conflicts that may arise. The individual must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. They, and the other staff members, will assist the DOO with driving retention of Market Center associates.
The Finance Coordinator must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The Finance Coordinator will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties on an ongoing daily basis. They will also be tasked with supporting the DOO and agents.
It will be important for the Finance Coordinator to realize that the agent associate is the client and as such, they will be tasked on occasion with assisting the agent in other duties not specifically defined. It will also be important that the Ops Coordinator use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem-solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on the problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
What Will You Get?
- Base salary and bonus structure
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Competitive benefits package
- Highly leveraged operational and marketing support
- Strategic coaching, in-depth training, and accountability
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- A results-oriented, collaborative working environment
- Massive opportunity in one of the top real estate companies in the area
- Process all agent transaction payouts
- Manage all book keeping for the Market Center including and not limited to bank requisition, vendor payments, and monthly
- agent billing
- Responsible for end of month close-out (transmittal) and monthly post-transmittal regional reporting
- Who Are You?
- Professional and possessing a strong desire to be cooperative, and work “by the book.”
- Task-oriented, detail-oriented, calm under pressure with some project management experience, general office skills, and purchasing knowledge
- Self-starter and high level of problem-solving skills
- Persistent with strong follow-up skills, and comfort with routine
- Highly driven to succeed and eager to learn
- A team player looking to expand their career in a focused, strategic environment
What Will You Need?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience in an enterprising environment
- Prior experience in the real estate industry
- Working knowledge Slack, Excel, Google Business, Firepoint or similar CRM, DISC personality profiling