The Market Center Coordinator (MCC) must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ (clients') needs in such a way that they are receiving an above-average level of service.
The MCC will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The MCC will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The MCC will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the client. The MCC understands that the client will seek them because they appreciate the MCC's enthusiasm to assist.
The MCC will prioritize and accomplish multiple objectives daily. They will assist in the management of the office by providing support and feedback to each Department Director on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center.
What Will You Get?
- Base Salary + Bonus Structure
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits package
- Strategic coaching, in-depth training, and accountability
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- A results-oriented, collaborative working environment
- Massive opportunity in one of the top real estate companies in the area
- Answer phone properly with warmth and friendliness
- Greet everyone with a smile—be positive and cheerful
- Assist management team
- Help to share Market Center value story
- Professional and possessing a strong desire to be helpful
- Highly energetic
- Calm under pressure
- Self-starter and high level of problem-solving skills
- Highly driven to succeed and eager to learn
- A team player looking to expand their career in a focused, strategic environment
- What Will You Need?
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a receptionist role
- Prior experience with basic conference room and training room technology set-up