Our growing real estate team is in search of an energetic Office Assistant in the Taylors, SC area!
Our ideal candidate is an attention to detail, passionate about helping others, "do whatever it takes to get the job done" kind of person!
As a key piece in the puzzle of our team, this role will be working closely with top-performing agents and will truly need to OWN the operational side of our business, with an elevated focus on listing coordination, contract to close facilitation, and various other administrative duties as needed. The ideal candidate has basic knowledge of the real estate industry; however, this is not a requirement. We need a strong personality with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting and is polished, communicates effectively, takes initiative in solving problems, and vocal, if they feel systems and/or processes can be streamlined or better utilized to maximize efficiency.
This role will be a key player in the growth of our team!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support - strong systems background is preferred
- Oversee listing files and marketing alongside our team client care admin (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide top tier level customer service to clients and customers
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agent
- Organize workflow and reduce inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly, effectively communicate this outline to all team members
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- True professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Create and encourage a client experience worthy of referring
- Work closely with all team members to identify areas of focus
- Promote ideas for efficiency and improvement where needed
- Skilled at systems creation and implementation
- Enjoys enhancing the infrastructure of an organization
- Consistency in a successful execution of completing projects
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Time management skills
- Willingness to be available nights and weekends, in the event of emergency circumstances or in the event of incomplete time-sensitive duties
- Servant based attitude
- Desire to engage and promote community service
- Willingness to think outside of the box
$40,000 + Bonus Potential