The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Team Leader with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE KELLER WILLIAMS BOSTON-METRO DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING.
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Director of Career Development on the recruiting and onboarding process
- Send a weekly email to staff and Associate Leadership Council announcing all agents, including who hired them, their biography, and their contact information for the team and reach out to welcome
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist Sales Associate with Marketing Services
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year
- Facilitate Market Center training 2-3 times per week at minimum about services, systems, or resources
- Weekly update to associates regarding service updates Market Center resources
- Extraordinary people skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks