Appointment Setter - phone sales
The appointment setter draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
This individual must be highly trustworthy as they will have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Appointment Setter’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
Compensation Base + Commission - $80,000+ Potential between base/commission and bonus
- Manage cultivation of inbound/outbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate agents
- Manage database/CRM to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Following up with potential clients
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics and share at weekly meetings
- Understand and internalize evolving local market real estate trends
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Time management and organizational skills
- Database Management - proficient computer skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate license is a plus
- Previous real estate ISA/OSA experience is a plus
$80,000+ base + commissions