We are seeking a COO in Bellevue for one of the Top Real Estate Teams in the area!! This person will be the next high-impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized by the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top-performing agent in helping run the real estate team. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. (You are going to run the ship and the ship is growing fast!). Currently, the team has 33 agents and growing! This person will establish the infrastructure, systems, processes, and procedures for us to support massive growth!
We are looking for a true integrator with a passion for making things better. Someone with the ability to stay calm, cool, and collected in the whirlwind of urgent matters. The ability to think outside the box, with a desire to be a part of a growing business. If you are detail-oriented, and skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude who will bring a sense of fun to the team!
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversees all contracts through closing
- Owns and executes all marketing and client events
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide CEO with detailed weekly information in single snapshot reports on financials, trends, business indicators, talent, projects, etc. so she can make accurate direction decisions
- Work in partnership with the management team to create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it
- Review and approve the projects involving major functional changes within the organization
- Provide a weekly scorecard of systems gaps across all organizations
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking employees and clients, database management, information management, and operational support
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies and best practices to support the overall company objectives
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, technology and lead generation licenses, etc.
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum
- Develop plans for new technology initiatives
Performance Tracking Financial Systems
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Oversee business policies and accounting practices
- Review and analyze financial reports
- Lead and support organizational budgeting processes
- Develop a system for tracking key indicators for teams, agents, regions, and CNREN Headquarters
Relationship - Human Resources Systems
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for tracking, managing, and retaining talent
- Provide a weekly scorecard of talent gaps across all organizations
- Recruit, interview, and hire new employees to support the growth of the organization
- Oversee compensation plans and benefits administration
- Implement training programs and new employee on-boarding
- Oversee Virtual Assistants and other Centralized Services, staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of operations experience
- A true implementer
- Leadership experience