- Organized to a fault?
- Passionate about providing exceptional service and making a difference?
- Committed to teaching and helping others?
Awesome, then we have been looking for YOU!
The Helgemo Team is growing and expanding again! We need a career-minded individual to fill a blended role of Agent Services Coordinator and Closing Coordinator to provide direct support to our agents from onboarding and training to offer negotiations and contract management from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved and compliant. This admin will interact with both customers and agents while communicating with a variety of vendors, such as title companies, inspectors, and lenders.
Our ideal candidate has a real estate background (licensed required or willing to obtain at company expense within the first 90 days), out-of-the-box problem-solving skills, superb customer service skills to provide clients with a sense of security, and trust in our team throughout their entire transaction and beyond.
Compensation: $50,000 Base Pay + Health Benefit Package + PTO
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Train agents on internal systems, procedures, and processes
- Be the first point of contact/ liaison for all questions from both the agent and the customer that arise through the closing process and share relevant information
- Present contracts for negotiations and negotiate terms
- Write offers, draft any addenda and facilitate signing as needed along the way, maintain file compliance and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Establish relationships with third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Review inspection report and present it to the agent and possibly the customer
- Assist customers with obtaining estimates, coordinating appropriate vendors, and tracking the status of repairs
- Maintain good communication with the agent if any issues arise that need to be handled or negotiated
- Provide remarkable and referral-worthy customer service and care to all parties
- Follow up with customers after the sale to check-in and request a testimonial
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Passionate about serving people and providing a great customer service experience
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Excellent at building rapport - People-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or actively pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly preferred and valued