We are seeking a Director of Events/Project Manager in Austin, TX for one of the top Real Estate teams in Texas! This person is the next high impact leader that will help run monthly events crucial to community impact and growth of the team. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the owner and leadership. The ideal candidate has played a key role (s) in launching successful marketing events and related projects from inception to area-wide recognition. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in project management and is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, thinks strategically, and has an inspirational style.
If you are driven, organized and have a heart of gold, then you’d be a great fit with us. Please apply.
- Coordinate client and marketing events which include 4x annual Byrne Joy Drive community events and 8x year career nights (and more).
- Implement and maintain Co-marketing Program for Approved Vendors & Sponsors
- Create brand cohesion on all marketing pieces and build media awareness through social and traditional avenues (listings, events, buyers, Television and Radio ads, websites, etc.)
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients, agents, vendors
- Meet with Owner weekly with detailed reports; work with the entire team to ensure message and support is unified
- Research and develop for new systems that will benefit the team
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Track Record of Successful and Efficient Project Management
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Highly driven with a strong track record of success
- Positive attitude
- Hardcore work ethic; go all in