We are currently seeking a Director of Operations in the Richmond, VA area. This talent will be a high-impact leader that will own the operations side of the business and nurture the foundation of our business being culture-driven, balancing both compassion and grit. This person is passionate in helping others reach their full potential and finds true value in making an impact in their community by serving others to ultimately allow them to achieve their dreams.
This role will be working closely with a top-performing team to ensure all systems, processes, procedures, and operations are continually smooth and efficient. It is preferred that candidates have a real estate license in Virginia; however, this is not a requirement. We need a strong leader with a proven track record of being able to think outside of the box who embodies our Mission, Vision, and Values. It is necessary that the individual who embraces this opportunity be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and have the ability to keep a calm mindset in the face of roadblocks. It is essential to the success of this role that you view the wall that is in your way as either being able to be crawled over, crawled under, or busted through. Being familiar with Keller Williams technology and procedures are preferred but not required.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for listing management, and transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Continuously builds and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
- Possess the knowledge to know when to take risks and when to be conservatives and the ability to make the decision in a fast-paced environment
- A forward-thinking individual with the ability to forecast the need for talent and the next key players needed to continue our trajectory of growth and service
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Leading administrative department members (as appropriate to organizational structure)
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- A true implementer with a proven track record of establishing growth
$80,000 - $95,000 annually (Base + Bonus)