THIS POSITION IS HYBRID CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE NEAR FALLS CHURCH, VA
Top producing Realtor in Northern Virginia whose mission is to provide value to the communities where we work, both to the community members at large and also within the real estate community. We accomplish this by providing education and experiences and we serve our clients at a high level, always working hard to get them the best possible results.
- Listing Coordination which includes helping sellers to prepare their homes for the market according to an established timeline, coordinating with multiple vendors to accomplish necessary tasks, creating marketing materials using existing templates and input from sellers.
- Some travel/in office work required in order to print & deliver items to listings, take room measurements & take basic photos of home & community features for initial coming soon marketing materials.
- Event Coordination – plan & execute events that provide opportunities to establish new relationships or deepen existing relationships.
- Participate in developing marketing plans & materials (including postcards, emails, event advertisements, brochures, flyers, etc) social media postings, and website management.
- Be the first point of contact/line of defense in handling client inquiries or concerns.
- Implement regular mailings to clients and/or target audiences i.e. farm mailings.
- Use existing systems to process new clients and manage the transaction process for both buyers and sellers from ratified contract to closing, which includes interacting with and keeping multiple parties on timeline and ensuring clients are always fully informed and more than satisfied, ideally answering their questions before they have them.
- Use existing systems to ask for feedback, and to get online testimonials from clients.
- Use existing systems to implement VIP & Post-Closing Plans which involves ordering and sending gifts to clients.
- Track inventory of supplies & coordinate the purchase of needed supplies and/or equipment
- Input data & maintain integrity of data in CRM (currently using Top Producer and KW Command) by keeping information up-to-date and accurate
- 2+ years experience in an Executive Assistant role
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work in a fast paced environment