We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! This individual will be an outside-the-box thinker and problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes and systems.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as an Executive Assistant, you will too!
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and
- back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will drive efficiency
- Continue to take the day-to-day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues;
- Proficiency In Google Suite
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Proficient on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Proficient in Canva
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Command, Follow Up Boss and/or Lion Desk are a bonus.
$50,000 - $55,000
Barb Cullen has an extensive corporate executive background in sales, service, and management. She brings a high level of professionalism and service to each of her clients. She is a consummate networker, and very engaged in communities, offering reliable and diverse resources to her clients to help them meet their needs and goals.