We are looking for experienced, motivated, and driven professionals who demand to be a member of a top-performing sales team where they can truly make a difference and progress in their careers. We are looking for a professional who is extremely detail-oriented with a passion for excellence. If building systems, growing a business and solving problems sounds exciting, keep reading!
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. They are deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer care – to those we serve and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the overall experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true professional with the ability to jump in and figure things out. The perfect candidate will be Humble, Hungry, and Smart. Open to remote for proved talent and the right fit.
As the Executive Assistant for the Fiki Properties Group you will enjoy:
- A healthy income that allows you to pay off debt, build wealth, invest, save and give
- Quality time with your family and loved ones
- The ability to achieve goals and dreams that you never dreamed possible
- The ability to explore and discover your life’s purpose
- The ability to dramatically impact your community and the world around you
Note: Please do not contact Fiki Property Group directly. Please only apply through this posting for consideration. Thank you!
DOE - Potential for $100,000 plus for a driven candidate (base+bonus)
At Fiki Properties, we are the future of real estate, transcending the real estate experience with world-class marketing, proven results, and deliver impeccable customer service. Our mission is to provide the most professional, world-class customer care! Having the best interest of those we serve always comes first, and we will place their concerns ahead of our own in every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long-term relationships!
Fiki Properties is an organization where people are inspired to achieve, grow & maximize their God-given abilities. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to make a real impact and build something big! We help people as they move through their life path, from $200k to $200 million, as they grow we help them grow.
- Designs, implements, and manages systems for better efficiency within the role
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Ensures we close all our deals on time and problem solves issues
- Manages and coordinates all photos, lockboxes, and sign delivery to new listings
- Maintains a spreadsheet with projections and closings
- Manages weekly P and L and other key financial metrics
- Showing assistant for accompanied showings. Must be able to show million-dollar homes
- Maintains database and updates files on any changes to any contact info
- Write and Place Advertising on social media platforms
- Ensure daily videos are completed and posted to all the social media accounts
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, real estate admin experience STRONGLY preferred
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a Real Estate license
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A strong sense of urgency and proactivity required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with STRONG attention to detail
- High energy personality
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Must be a PROBLEM SOLVER with a "get it done" attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- May require some after-hour or weekend responses to clientele and/or agents