We are seeking an Executive Assistant in Rocky River, OH (20 mins outside Cleveland) for one of the top teams in the area! This person will be the next high-impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top-performing agent in helping run the real estate team. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of.
If you are detail-oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team!
2 weeks of paid vacation and 1 week of paid sick leave included
Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 plus bonus (potential for $75,000 -$80,000)
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support - strong systems background
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Servant leader
- Driven and growth orientated
- Business mindset
$55,000 - $60,000+bonus